Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Meloni's 24th Birthday

Hello everybody. This coming Saturday, March 15th should have been
Meloni's 24th Birthday. I was hoping to build her a simple webpage where everyone could go and leave her notes of love ... but I'm not that computer savvy anymore.
Her favorite way to celebrate was... EVERY WAY she could and with ALL her friends and family. Unfortunatly, her toomestone won't be installed by then but that's OK because although, I know she's not with us anymore, in a sence she IS, even more. I believe she's with us all. All the time. So I thought she would appreciate it if everybody would take just a few minutes out of your day on Saturday to celebrate her birthday with her. Nothing big... a prayer, a song, a toast, a dance, a special treat. Anything that the two of you would've enjoyed doing together or just something that'll make you, or her, feel good.
Lets Celebrate Meloni's Life!

Request:
If you have pictures of Meloni that I may not have, would you please email me a copy. I'd love to have them. God bless you all.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mel!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL, WE MISS U SO MUCH!!

Mrs. Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Mel, you are missed so much, and we will always love you!!

Nikki Washington said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!!!! YOU ARE MISSES EACH AND EVERYDAY....MEL I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU.

NIKKI

Bibi said...

happy birthday Mel.. Rest in Peace

Anonymous said...

Meloni, i miss ur smile and the way you lit up my life when u came to sit with "da naturals" table. lol. u were always very ambitious, so i know u are creating havoc where you're at now. ha!! your beauty and kindness will never be forgotten. i'll hold it down for you today....drinks on me!! lol. peace, girl.

Leah e.
The Bahamas

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mel, you are truly missed and we will always love you!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 24th Birthday Meloni!!! Yes we all do miss you and your warm smile very much. So rest in peace and continue being the ANGEL that you are...We love you very very much!!

Your cousin,
LaToya
Charlotte, NC

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday... we miss ya

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mel!!! Miss you...

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late, but I couldn't get my comment to go through. Happy Birthday, Mel. I know you're watching over all your loved ones, including Justin, who you predicted would be born six years ago on Mrch 15th...we love you.=)

Anonymous said...

Dearest Meloni,

I hope that you enjoyed your b(earth)day. Your physical presence is missed immensely, but I know your spirit is present always. There is not a day when Meloni O'brien is not thought of. You are a beautiful blessing...

Love Always,

Karen Pemberton c/o 2006
"A daughter ever on the Altar"

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mel and I love you dearly, Friday I was on a plane and I looked to the heavens to find you but I guess I was'nt high enough, but anyways I felt every bit of your beautiful spirt.

P.S. Hug apostle Miles for me and then keep one of those for yourself ok thanks

Za'da L'mour said...

happy birthday mel! Love always, U inspired me greatly in H.S.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel,

Sorry I didn't get to tell you happy birthday on your B-Day, I just heard what happened a couple weeks ago, know that you will be missed and loved ALWAYS.

R.I.P. TO SOMEONE WITH A BEAUTIFUL HEART AND WARM SMILE!!!!!!!

Aleshia Hughes-Vinson